Friday, July 18, 2008

School Rumble manga ending


So, I recently started watching School Rumble season 2 again. I started but never finished as I got distracted by the millions of other animes I have on my list to continue and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Unfortunately due to a computer glitch the last episode didn't work so I will have to go back into it later and give deeper analysis of it as a whole.

Anyway back to the main point being that School Rumble manga is finally ending after 6 years! Another manga that I had held back in wait before beginning an effort to read through from beginning to end. If Inu Yasha was any hint of the joys of manga binging, I am insanely excited for what is to come when I have my School Rumble. Now the question is who will be the final pairings. And most of all, what is up with Karasuma? I thought that the alien explanation of the first season's ending seemed so very logical too? Now, I wonder what other kind of crazy endings they could come up with or if they may actually try for a serious explanation of his character.

I am a huge Karasuma and Tenma fan although Harima's story with Tenma is also very well-done. I am not a big Eri fan so if I had to have Harima with someone, I'd pick Imouto-san... I do have to say that I enjoy the love triangle b/t KTH just because they're all so hilarious.

Alright, going to bed now, as I have to finish the rest of Zettai Kareshi tomorrow, skipped ahead and did not enjoy the end of that one but still worth watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.