Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Skip Beat 225 Part 4 Complete!!

Wow, I can't believe I'm done... I know my sectioning has been rather random.  I actually didn't even mean to finish the rest of the chapter all in one go and realized I had even missed 2 pages of the Chinese scans initially.  But once I got going, I kept thinking just a little more, a few more pages...
So yay, 2nd chapter of Skip Beat I've ever done complete!  Though I might have to do a different approach next time because this is too time-consuming.  I might just do the lower quality way I did last time or even just skip the small side text next time.  But it really does give a different experience to read all the details.  I tried to get this done sooner and this is way later than I intended but so glad I finished!!  This chapter was so full of development for Ren & Kyoko's relationship I think.  It's amazing to see how Kyoko appreciates Ren and see how it's different from the kind of simple relationship she had with "Corn."  I will reorder these parts to be sequential on the blog list later and do a review of the chapter.