Saturday, July 18, 2015

Skip Beat Raw 226+

So I've been horribly ill the last few weeks so I can't make promises on how much of this chapter I'll be doing the scanlations or at what pace.  I really haven't recovered but I figured putting up raws won't be too bad.  I even put a few quick spoiler translations in to help tie people over.
I usually don't do this but considering I probably won't be able to do a lot this time around, I'm going to temporarily reactivate my past 2 chapters so if anyone forgot what led up to this chapter they can reread 224 & 225.  Without further ado here is 226!

"...Ha...?  She's challenging her mother..?  This girl..."


"Grandpa, I'll leave you two to slowly talk it out"



"So seeing your videos of eating cheered Kyoko up?" "Yeah"
"As long as she has that, no matter what happens, everything will be ok"
Memory of Kyoko: "As long as I have this, then I feel everything will be ok"
"Because you gave it to me, that's why it has so much meaning"
Memory of friend: Yes, you can do it, as long as you give the woman you love feeling of magic




...Never thought today...even though I would be meeting her face to face... I never thought it would happen this quickly...










Thoughts:I can't bring myself to say it
Kyoko:"Actually, sir, I am thinking that we just forget about it.  What I wanted to ask her, it's better to act as though it never happened"
Saena's boss: "Really, that's too bad..."
Saena's boss: "Because we've already arrived"
Kyoko: !!!!!
Kyoko: AHHHHHH



Kyoko: I didn't come here to hurt this person