Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Game of Thrones New Blog! And GOT musical!!

To really keep my blog a little more organized, I'm going to try to have more of my Game of Thrones posts on a separate blog devoted to it.  I am going to start putting a lot more on GOT so I don't want it to dominate this one since I really want to mix it up on kodoyume.  Please check out my new GOT blog, Game of Thrones Yume (GOT dreams) for your more regular GOT fix as I start transitioning most of it over.  I'll still periodically post on GOT if I think it's really something awesome to share or talk about but things like weekly recaps and reviews will start going on that site.  Now, for something that must be shared as much as possible...

If you have been living under a rock and not seen the Game of Thrones 12 min musical with Coldplay, you have to see it now!